Jersey City, New Jersey
The restoration, renovation, and new addition to the former Brinkmann & Hauck Wheelwrights Shop, manufacturers of horse carriages and coaches, erected circa 1850-1868, and located in the Paulus Hook Historic District in downtown Jersey City was designed by LWDMR to provide state of the art corporate office space for the headquarters of the multi-national firm, Bel Fuse Corporation.
The historic façade of the shop was preserved and restored. LWDMR Architects provided comprehensive architectural services for this project including performance of needs assessment and space use analysis, establishment of development budget and building consolidation plan and full design, site planning, construction document, bid period and construction administration services.
JERSEY City, New Jersey, USA